The Beijing Tong ren tang Auckland Co., Ltd. currently have more than ten experts in the fields of TCM internal medicine, gynecology, pediatrics, dermatology, TCM cosmetology and weight loss. All Chinese medicine practitioners are hold the Chinese Doctor’s license and experienced in clinical treatment. Also, many of them are professors and associate professors, and have obtained ACC certification in New Zealand.
As a highly qualified and experienced TCM Practitioner, Emily has completed training through both formal education and apprenticeship in acupuncture, bone-setting, Chinese herbal medicine, and dietary therapy. With a reputation for excellent patient care and positive treatment results, Emily provides individualized treatment and recovery plans to target the root of pathology, hence alleviating both physical and emotional disorders and dysfunction.
1. Autoimmune disorders: Allergies, Asthma, Rheumatoid arthritis, Celiac disease, Lupus erythematosus, Multiple sclerosis, etc.
2. Skin diseases: Eczema, Neurodermatitis, Acne, Lichen planus, Keratosis pilaris, etc.
3. Metabolic dysfunction: Cardiovascular disease, Rheumatoid arthritis, Diabetes, Kidney disease, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity, Lymphedema, ALS, etc.
4. System dysfunction: Dizziness, Tinnitus, pharyngitis, Insomnia, Menopausal syndrome, Constipation, Celiac disease, etc.
5. Sports system injury: sports injury, acute and chronic pain, motor function limitation, osteoarthritis, neck and shoulder syndrome, lumbar disc injury, etc.
Every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday | New Lynn branch | (09)281-8668