The Beijing Tong ren tang Auckland Co., Ltd. currently have more than ten experts in the fields of TCM internal medicine, gynecology, pediatrics, dermatology, TCM cosmetology and weight loss. All Chinese medicine practitioners are hold the Chinese Doctor’s license and experienced in clinical treatment. Also, many of them are professors and associate professors, and have obtained ACC certification in New Zealand.
Chief TCM Physician
WFCMS (World Federal Chinese Medicine Societies) authenticated chief TCM practitioner
Executive director of the Reproductive Professional Committee of WFCMS
Standing Member of the Chinese Medicine Identification Professional Committee of WFCMS
Member of NZ Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Society
Member of NZ Acupuncture Standards Authority
Senior Lecturer of NZ College of TCM
Dr. Tian graduated from Heilongjiang University of TCM and AUT clinical teaching postgraduate, engaged in clinical practice and teaching for over 30 years.
1. Reproductive: male and female infertility, such as premature ovarian failure, uterine cyst, fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, adenomyosis, fallopian tube blockage. Male infertility, such as oligospermia, weak sperm, impotence and premature ejaculation, nocturnal emission, prostatitis.
2. Obstetrics and Gynecology: Irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, vaginitis and itching, cervical erosion, menopausal syndrome, lack of breast milk, postpartum lochia, postpartum depression, etc.
3. Internal diseases: colds, pneumonia, cough, allergic rhinitis, sore throat or sore throat or foreign body sensation, spleen and stomach diseases, diabetes, constipation, liver and gallbladder diseases, insomnia, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
4. Pediatrics: acute upper respiratory tract infection, chronic cough, eczema, growth retardation, poor appetite, indigestion, constipation, or diarrhea.
5. Dermatology: eczema, acne, urticaria, psoriasis, pityriasis rosea, shingles
6. TCM Acupuncture Beauty Sculpture: Facial lifting reduces nasolabial lines, crow’s feet, chloasma, eye bags, dark circles, weight loss and body sculpting, etc.
7. Orthopedics: Neck, shoulder, waist and leg pain, sports muscle, muscle and bone sprain, contusion, numbness of hands and feet, etc.