The Beijing Tong ren tang Auckland Co., Ltd. currently have more than ten experts in the fields of TCM internal medicine, gynecology, pediatrics, dermatology, TCM cosmetology and weight loss. All Chinese medicine practitioners are hold the Chinese Doctor’s license and experienced in clinical treatment. Also, many of them are professors and associate professors, and have obtained ACC certification in New Zealand.
Chief TCM Physician in China
Professor Master Advisor
She graduated from Henan University of Chinese Medicine in 1978 and has been engaged in TCM clinical, teaching and research work for more than 40 years. She is excelling at using TCM theory to guide clinical treatment based on syndrome differentiation, and flexibly using classical prescriptions to treat common diseases, frequently occurring diseases, and intractable diseases. The clinical effect is satisfactory and well received by patients.
1. Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: Coronary heart disease, Chronic heart failure, Hypertension, Stroke, etc.
2. Digestive system diseases: Reflux esophagitis, Chronic gastritis, Gastric ulcer, Cholecystitis, Colitis, etc.
3. Respiratory diseases: Allergic cough and asthma, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, etc.
4. Endocrine disorders: Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Thyroid cysts, Diabetes and complications, Obesity, Acne.
5. Urinary diseases: Prostatic Hyperplasia, Acute Cystitis, Chronic Nephritis, etc.
6. Gynecological diseases: Breast Hyperplasia, Irregular Menstruation, Uterine Bleeding, Menopausal Syndrome, Ovarian Cysts, Infertility, etc.
Every Thursday | Alabany Branch | (09)475-6266